Wednesday, January 21, 2009


And this is my son, David Charles Johnson. Oh my goodness! I had absolutely no idea that two kids could be so different! I would just say, "Uh-uh" to Steffi and she'd behave herself. David was in the fireplace ashes, the straw flowers, the dog water and on his way to the bathroom before I could catch him! Even though he's a grown man now - he's still a challenge. He has never been tuned academically like his sister but he is far from not being smart. This kid can figure things out in a flash. He's strong and does work on both of our ranches that my mom and I couldn't do or afford to hire someone to do. I don't know what I would do without him sometimes. I'll be back to talk more on my babies later. There are 5 of us sharing the internet and my turn is up!

No comments:

Post a Comment