Saturday, December 27, 2008
Hi everyone!
This is an attempt to do something on the computer other than use a search engine or read e-mail. My daughter has a blog and she does an amazing job of posting pictures and information just about on a daily basis. I love to see what's going on with little Emma - my grandbaby! My life won't be nearly as interesting as watching that baby grow up but some of you might like to see what's going on with my horses and the restoration of the old house. So, bear with me and I'll do my best...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteHi mommy!!! We'll get you up and running in no time! Is it ok if I put a link to your blog on mine? ily
ReplyDeleteYou need to set up some security on here. You don't want just anyone posting on your blog and messing things up. I should be asleep...doing school work. I guess this will be my life for the next couple of years. ily
ReplyDelete